We set up our membership subscription as the most effective way to help people with MCS cope and start recovery. Joining not only helps you feel better but every penny goes towards keeping the charity going so we can keep helping you.
- Three magazines per year. This includes two 48 page magazines with coping and recovery tips for chemical, food and electro sensitivities and a 24 page Christmas magazine. You can download our sample magazine here.
- How to start recovering: ‘So You’ve Got MCS?’
- Over 150 helpsheets such as toiletries, cleaning products, treatments, information for GPs
- PenPal community
- Discount codes to save you money on supplements and MCS and EHS products and services.
- Stay Safe wallet card
- Help with welfare and work
- Suppliers directory for chemical, food and electro sensitivities.
- All printed on chlorine-free paper or by email, whichever suits your sensitivities better.
- £2 per month by standing order set up with your bank (email us to let us know please!)
- OR £24 per year here
Non UK: By email subscriptions are £24, or by post – £33
Subscriptions run from January to January each year and include 3 copies of the magazine. Subscriptions expire 1st January, but applications made after October 31st will be transferred to the following year unless otherwise requested. (If you join in June for example, you will receive a backdated Spring copy of the magazine from May, then an Autumn copy, followed by the Christmas magazine.)
Every penny helps us help you and goes towards things like printing, website maintenance, postage, and all the everyday costs of trying to run a charity. We don’t make a profit from this; we get no external funding and we rely on subscriptions and donations to keep everything going. So if you are affected by sensitivity to chemicals in everyday products, have food intolerance or electro-sensitivity start feeling better and join us!
You can join online here, or send a cheque or international postal order payable to ‘MCS-AWARE’ to: MCS-Aware 8A, Intech House, Wilbury Way,Hitchin, Herts. SG4 0TW (UK) ) Any questions? Email us: email@example.com