Subscription to the Support Group includes:
- Twice-yearly MCS Magazine with BONUS third Christmas magazine.
- How to start recovering: 'So You've Got MCS?'
- Over 150 helpsheets such as toiletries, cleaning products, treatments, information for GPs
- PenPal community
- Discount codes to save you money on supplements and MCS and EHS things.
- Stay Safe wallet card
- Help with welfare and work
- Suppliers directory for chemical, food and electro sensitivities.
- All printed on chlorine-free paper or by email, whichever suits your sensitivities better.
- Membership worldwide by email or by post on chlorine-free paper.
This option helps us keep our charity going - thank you!
Subscribing after October? Please let us know which year's magazines you would like to receive.
Non UK subscriptions: Email subscriptions £23. For post please add £6 using the donation button on the homepage otherwise your subscription will default to email.
Subscriptions expire 1st January, but applications made after October 31st will be transferred to the following year unless otherwise requested.
Two 48 page MCS-Aware Magazines by email or post on chlorine free paper.
- Packed with articles, news, features, recipes, tips and advice for coping with multiple sensitivities.
- Delivered worldwide by email, or by post on chlorine-free paper in April and September.
- Subscribing after October? Please tell us which year's magazines you would like.
Overseas (Non UK): Email subscriptions as above. For post please add £6 and pay the extra postage using the donation button on our homepage, otherwise your subscription will default to email.
Subscriptions expire 1st January, but applications made after October 31st will be transferred to the following year unless otherwise requested. If PayPal adds postage to your subscription fee, don't worry we will refund it.
- Get your questions answered and share your stories on our forum.
- Regular E-Newsletter emailed to you with a great selection of news, tips & recipes for healthier living.
- Please note this option does NOT sign you up to our twice yearly magazine.
This option is free, however please remember our charity receives no external funding and relies on donations and subscriptions to keep going. See what else we offer here.
† Prices shown in USD ($) are approximate conversions based on the reference exchange rate of GBP to USD of 1.29445 published by the European Central Bank. They are non-binding and for your convenience only. Due to the volatile nature of foreign exchange rates and charges or taxes levied by your card's issuing bank and/or your local authorities these approximate prices do not necessarily reflect the price at which actual transactions will be made. All purchases are charged in GBP.